Cancellation & Refund Policy
Merchant business' return and cancellation policy must be made available to customers on website and they have to agree to its terms during the order process. Customers have to click on an "Accept" or "Agree" for return and cancellation button before submitting their payment information. Then, once the order has been submitted, policy can be sent to customers with the order confirmation email.
Cancellation Policy - Sample Template
Hostjinni believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
• There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
• No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Hostjinni.com marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine's Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
• Hostjinni does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
• In case of receipt of damaged or defective consumer durable items and non durable items like mobile phones, mixer grinder, calculator etc, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 21 days of receipt of the products. For books, VCDs, DVDs, software products, the matter should be reported within 5 days.
• In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
• In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
A disclaimer may specify mutually-agreed and privately-arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract; or may specify warnings or expectations to the general public (or some other class of persons) in order to fulfill a duty of care owed to prevent unreasonable risk of harm or injury. Some disclaimers are intended to limit exposure to damages after harm or injury has already been suffered. Additionally, some kinds of disclaimers may represent a voluntary waiver of a right or obligation that may be owed to the disclaimant.
Disclaimers vary in terms of their uniformity. Some may vary depending on the specific context and parties involved, while other types of disclaimers may strictly adhere to a uniform and established set of formalities that are rarely or never modified, except under official authority.
• No warranties
• Limitations of liability
• Other parties
• Unenforceable provisions
• This website disclaimer
Website disclaimer - sample template
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by [business name] and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Hostjinni. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hostjinni takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.